2013 THUMB CELLULAR
COMMUNICATION SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
In order to be eligible for the Thumb Cellular Communication Scholarship, you must be a High School Senior in Huron, Tuscola or Sanilac County, and meet the following criteria:
1. Prepare a resume as if you were submitting it for employment.
2. Choose one of the topics below and impress us by writing a two-page essay.
- Cyber Bullying – What is cyber bullying and how would you prevent it?
- Life Without the Internet – What sources would you use to write a paper before the internet was invented?
Interview a family member.
- What community service activities have you participated in and how have they affected your life?
3. Return the resume and the essay to the following address by 5:30 p.m. on Friday, March 29, 2013.
Attn: Scholarship Committee
82 S. Main Street
P.O. Box 650
Pigeon, MI 48755
4. Thumb Cellular will award $ 1500.00 in scholarships to student(s) of Huron, Sanilac and/or Tuscola counties.
Thank you for your interest. We wish each and every one of you Good Luck!
The Staff of Thumb Cellular