You could be eligible for assistance on your local phone service
Since 1985, Lifeline has helped millions of Americans connect to what’s important – family, work, doctors, and emergency services – by making telephone service more affordable for qualified families.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch free lunch program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Dowload Application Here (Right Click on the link and use Save As to download to your computer)
Please click on the application link above to see the current list of eligibility guidelines, including a table of eligible income amounts.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact:
- Lifeline Administration Services
- P.O. Box 11037
- Lansing, MI 48901
- Toll Free (866) 321-2323 or visit www.lifeline.gov